- Soiled Linen liners are used in hospitals and healthcare facilities by housekeeping services to store used linens (bedsheets, hospital gowns, towels, etc.) that may have been exposed to bodily fluids.
- This particular size is made to service the most commonly used portable hampers in these facilities.
- These liners are certified to exceed 480 grams tear resistance (ASTM D1922) and 165 grams impact resistance (ASTM D1709), required by D.O.T. Reg. 173.197 for the transportation of medical waste.
- These blue bags meet print requirements, are wound on multiple coreless rolls, and come packed in convenient, heavy duty dispenser box.
- Star sealed bottoms help prevent tear-out.
Narrow Your Results